Boubyan Capital’s Asset Management department provides a broad range of investment products and services to corporate and private clients. These services include the structuring and rollout of funds, leveraging the asset management’s investment expertise in making investment decisions and managing different funds, which include:
- Boubyan KD Money Market Fund II: A money market fund, which invests in deposits, short and medium-term money market instruments and Sukuk. Returns are reinvested into the fund. The fund aims to generate competitive returns while offering investors weekly liquidity.
- Boubyan USD Liquidity Fund: A money market fund, which invests in USD denominated instruments, mainly deposits, with a minor allocation to Sukuk. The fund offers weekly liquidity.
- Boubyan Multi Asset Holding Fund: A multi asset fund of funds, which invests in other Islamic investment funds, licensed and monitored by the official supervisory authorities in their country of origin. The fund aims to achieve a return on the money invested in a manner consistent with the provisions of Islamic Shariah.
- Islamic Global Sukuk Fund: A fixed income fund that seeks to generate positive returns on the long term with a balanced risk level by investing in in local, GCC and global Sukuk denominated in US Dollar. The fund may also invest in money market funds or any other debt instrument funds. The Fund aims to distribute profits, if any, on a quarterly basis upon the discretion of the Fund Manager.
- Local and GCC Equity Fund: A regional equity fund that seeks to generate a competitive return within an acceptable risk level by investing in the securities of companies listed on Boursa Kuwait and other GCC stock markets while focusing on blue chips. The fund aims to distribute funds, if any, on an annual basis upon the discretion of the Fund Manager.
The Asset Management department occasionally provides other funds (managed by other investment companies) that meet our criteria including Ijara/Structured leasing funds which are a series of closed-ended funds that participate in equipment leasing transactions with well-known companies in the United States.